Boll Deevil

|

UPDATE:

Wow what an honor to have been chosen as one of the winners of the Boll Deevil contest!! I definitely recommend you go over to Artorder and check out the rest of the entries (53 total!!) Congrats to Jasper Ng and Kiriko Moth as well!


This weeks Artorder challenge is a big one!

"The "Boll Deevil", a large and imposing critter - at least 15 feet in length. The attacks it can have I will leave up to you, but I want to see them. In other words, if it has a claw attack, I want to see claws that look like they can do real damage. If it has a breath weapon - show it's effect. " Jon Schindehette.

The winner of this weeks challenge wins a commission from either Dungeon or Dragon magazine!

So make sure to check the Jon's blog and wish me luck!

JL





Studies for the head


Little sillhouette study for my own benefit, I ended up going for a more grotesque, aged look.



No comments:

My Blog List